Thursday, September 24, 2015

A Trip To The Dentist

Recently during lunch with a friend he mentioned he was on his way to his dentist after lunch, which brought up the famous Carol Burnett episode with Tim Conway as a dentist and Harvey Korman as the patient. As we know, everyone's humor is different. There are times when friends find something extremely funny and I don't and is probably true in reverse.  For me, and many people, this is hilarious and a classic: Tim Conway, the dentist 

A few years ago I had the pleasure of seeing Carol Burnett in person. She talked about her show and brought clips from several episodes. According to her, Tim Conway's goal was to make Harvey Korman laugh when scripting said he was supposed to serious. They never knew what Tim was REALLY going to do in a skit. I laughed so hard that night my sides ached, eyes were sore from tears of laughter and I definitely got a cardio work-out!




No comments:

Post a Comment