Thursday, August 20, 2015

From Belly Laugh To Twitter, Its’ Good For The Soul!


Laughter: a sound of or as if of laughing, according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary. The sound of laughter can be a belly laugh, cackle, chortle, chuckle, giggle, guffaw, hee-haw, horselaugh, snicker, snigger, titter, or twitter. But laughter is so much more than its’ definition. It is enjoying and laughing with family, friends, someone you don’t know and even laughing at yourself. It can help you through the bad times and enjoy the good times even more. And who would have thought, its’ even healthy!

And Laughter Yoga? When I knew I would be graduating from my former life, I don’t retire but move into my next life, I started researching what that next life would be and discovered Laughter Yoga. What a blast! It’s combining easy laughing exercises (no jokes or comedy) with yoga breathing and can be done with a small or large group, or by yourself. My first step was to become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader and Laughter Yoga Fun was born:. Fast forward and I am now also a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher, which means I can train others to spread the joy and fun of laughter to others.

I invite your comments or questions. Tell me about laughter in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment